Tuesday, January 31, 2012

HHCG DIET FINAL UPDATE

I'm glad this diet worked for so many people and wish it had worked for me but while being on the diet I had three episodes with my heart getting out of control. I have problems with an irregular heart beat and am on heart medication to slow it down. Since being on the diet my heart rate and went to 130 and 135 while at rest waking me up in the middle of the night with coughing and violently vomiting due to not being able to breath fast enough to keep up with my heart rate. Once I vomit my heart rate comes down. I was so hoping this diet would work for me but guess not. I did learn some things that worked for my body and what didn't work. I will continue to count my carbs and calories. A wonderful lady told me once it's all about calories in and calories out. Important words I must heed. Please keep me in your prayers that I will find what works for me.

No comments:

Total Pageviews