Saturday, January 14, 2012

DAY 11- HHCG DIET

Two more pounds lost. Woke up bored this morning. I'm bored with food and that is what I was afraid of, being limited. It's the weekend and when John has the privilege to be off for the weekend we like to get out since he doesn't get to do much of anything after work due to being so tired. We ran to Harlan to look around Big Lots. I had my HCG with me this time so I was able to take it while in Harlan and wasn't hungry. This helped alot so I know to keep the HCG with me when I travel. I so enjoy seeing what all Big Lots has to offer from week to week. It's actually a neat place to shop. It's not Kirklands but it is the one of the better we have around here. I measured myself again today. I've been measuring but have not commented but now I have lost a total of 4.5". I knew some of my clothes were getting a little looser. I was reading a book on HCG last night and it was saying that if you know you are going to travel to stop the HCG 3 days before traveling and go on a strict diet until I get back so I will have to do that this week. I will be going to Lexington to see my daughter and grandsons so will stop the HCG 3 days before I leave. I will have to pick up when I get back. I'm excited to see what this will do for me. I could continue without stopping the HCG but my blood sugar has been falling quickly at times which causes me to become staggery and messes with my head so I feel it's not safe to drive that far on my own under those conditions. I sure hope I'm not boring you with this diet but I am. I apologize for that but I told my son I'd blog this diet to help hold myself more accountable. I could share my most inner thoughts on how I hate ever gaining so much weight and how I'm not proud to walk around wearing looser tops because I hate the fat roll around my belly. My youngest grandson once called it my inner tube. I hate going to the plus size section of stores when the smaller sizes are so much cuter. This is all true I just didn't think it would make me feel so relieved to share this. I don't enjoy looking in the mirror and I thank God every day that my husband loves me with with all my faults and failures. I don't feel pretty and I don't feel comfortable with myself being the size I am. I will be the first to poke fun fearing someone else may. I learned to be content with myself because every diet I've tried has failed and I don't want surgery even though I will qualify not by weight but by having heart disease, high blood pressure, and being diabetic. I didn't want to be cut on if I can help it. Ok, I just liberated myself and I hope you have encouraging words for me because I just spoke my true feelings on a blog. Take care, I'll see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Total Pageviews