Thursday, January 5, 2012

DAY 2- MY HHCG DIET

Well I was up throwing up from 4 am this morning till 6:30 am and have been in bed most of the day. I don't think I'm coming down with anything but think I just ate too much yesterday. It was stomach acid that came up and I didn't have heart burn. You would think given the opportunity to eat high fat food would be a good thing but I don't normally eat high fat foods. My problem with food is picking at it all day long. I know you may not wanted to know all that but I have to be honest in this blog. My son, Johnathan, brought me breakfast this morning. It was so sweet of him. He had no clue I was ill all night. He brought me gravy & biscuits, bacon, egg, and hash browns. I was only able to eat half a biscuit with gravy, bacon and two hash browns. For lunch I tried eating some ravioli, about half a cup, which I never eat but just couldn't think of eating anything else. I munched on some Cheetos around 3 pm. I went to KFC this evening when John (my hubby) and I ran to Harlan to pick up some things. Not feeling 100% so only ate a chicken breast,small amount of mashed potatoes/gravy, okra and a biscuit. Oh and a small piece of bread pudding (I've gotta learn how to make that, it's soooooo good). Going to bed now, will fill you in tomorrow night on how tomorrow, Friday, goes. I will not have breakfast in the morning but will take 10 drops of HHCG, wait 30 minutes, then drink my coffee. See ya tomorrow night!!! :)

No comments:

Total Pageviews