Tuesday, January 17, 2012

DAY 13 & 14 -HHCG DIET

I don't know what is going on but not feeling well today. I think I'm going off the diet for a couple of days since I'm heading to Lexington and make sure everything is ok. The last time I went off this diet I got ill. Adding carbs back in suddenly makes a difference I think. But anyway, I didn't write last night because I felt in a daze. Have you ever had one of those days. I didn't eat a lot but what I did eat had carbs in it. My belly didn't feel so good so went to bed around 11:30 pm. I tossed and turned and finally got to my feet around 1:30 am. I began throwing up and didn't feel well at all. I hated I woke John up by my noise since he gets up at 3:00 am for work. After one round of vomiting I checked my BP and it was 198/98. I heart was racing at 135 bpm. I know your thinking I'm crazy to go on with this diet but I can't say it's the diet. Things are making sense to me now. When I consume carbs on a diet or not on a diet this is what happens to me at least once a month. I've told the doctor about it and they can't figure it out either. Our bodies are amazing how the Lord made them and I think if we listen closely they will tell us in their own way what works and what doesn't. I'm working on a list on what I ate when I became ill to see if I see a pattern. Again be patient with me. I know this diet works. I've read too many good things about it. It's not even about the 500 calories. It has to be about combination of foods we take into our bodies. More to come soon......

No comments:

Total Pageviews