Monday, January 16, 2012

DAY 12 -HHCG DIET

I messed up yesterday. I don't know what happened because I can usually keep myself busy on Sunday's. I gave into my cravings and ate a little much. I ate meatloaf with John for supper. It was a small sizing and didn't contain bread or sugar but nevertheless it wasn't on my list of things to eat. I then gave into pizza later in the evening when I fixed it for John. I told you I'd be honest so there. I'm not making any excuses for myself because I really want to get the weight off so I'm facing myself this year. John and I have been discussing how we are going to focus on ourselves in 2012 to get our health under control. We are wanting to be stronger in the ministry and to do so we need ourselves stronger in mind, body, and spirit. John will be retiring in the near future and I want us to enjoy his retirement and be able to get out and travel when we want to. I have gotten back up on the horse today and picking up where I left off. I guess with any diet, we may fail and we get back on it and go again. I intend to be victorious in several areas of my life this year. God will direct my paths and I will listen more closely to what he has to tell me. This is not my home. I have a mansion waiting for me in Heaven made by the Master Builder. With the Lord as my pilot I'll be thinner, healthier, and more knowledgable this year and years to come. God is good...all the time.

No comments:

Total Pageviews