Thursday, January 12, 2012

DAYS 8 & 9- HHCG DIET

I'm sorry I did not post yesterday. I changed phone and internet service so I was offline until today. I lost 1 pound yesterday. I'm not going to go through the menu because it's basically the same until I learn to do something different and I think I'm almost there. Before I go into it let me tell you my calorie intake yesterday was 542 calories. I went over but had no choice. For the first time since being a diabetic I began bottoming out. I became unstable on my feet. I couldn't walk straight. I kept bumping into things around the house. I was fumbling with things. By the time I sat down for supper I was shaking and even though a level of 88 sounds good it was a sudden drop and that's not good. I ate a piece of chocolate since that was the closest thing to me. I began eating my supper and was sure my blood sugar would be rise some after that but not so. I was fine while I ate but about 20 minutes after eating I began feeling nauseated. I checked my blood sugar and it had dropped another point. It was at 87 this time. So I ate another piece of chocolate which took my sugar up to 110 then a little while after that back down to 87 again. By the time I arrived at church I had ate about 4 pieces of small chocolates. My sugar finally came up to 132 and stayed there. I know many of you especially if you are diabetic would say a blood sugar level of 88 is nothing but please remember I have had a high blood sugar level over 200 for a few years and my body is not accustomed to anything that low. I've been researching on how diabetics deal with this diet but can't seem to find anything thus far. Day 9 - This morning I lost 1 pound. After a day like I had yesterday I didn't think I'd lose anything. Today I was back on track and staying busy. I'm cleaning things I've not cleaned in quite some time! I'm enjoying staying busy and I finally got my little TV connected to cable today so now I can enjoy my kitchen even more. John had bought me this small flat cd/dvd/tv/radio for my kitchen. It can be mounted under a shelf but I laid it on a shelf and that works good for me. I'm doing good with my cooking for John and not picking at the food. I think my picking days are over, yeah!!! I fixed a pizza for him tonight and didn't touch it. I sat with my 12 strawberries with some Stevia. Normally I'd be tempted because I love pizza but you know it didn't bother me. God is guiding me through this diet and I am going to come out victorious!!!! I did buy some shrimp to have tomorrow so that will be different and I'll let you know how that goes. My caloric intake today was 444 calories. I am pushing my lunch up to 12:30 and supper at 5:30 pm then saving my first snack is at 3 pm and my second snack between 8-9 pm. This should solve any cravings. Oh before I go I do want to thank a dear friend, you know who you are, for giving me a cd with forms I need for the HCG Diet. I can track my food & calorie intake as well as my measurements. I'm measuring myself now because I've pulled out some tops that was tight on me and now are comfortable. I am thinning out through my back and chest area so I know I'm losing in inches. :)

No comments:

Total Pageviews